REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION PROCESS
The registration form is available at School Office on all working days with cash payment of Rs. 1500/
Registration forms duly completed/filled in all respects along with the certified photocopy of the birth certificate, transfer certificate and certified photocopy of marks sheet of the class last attended, to be submitted at the School Administrative Office between 9 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on all working days.
There will be a pre-admission written test from class II onwards. Those candidates who clear the written test will be called for interaction.
Based on the observation, admission test, interaction and other admission criteria, the school reserves the right to admit students who are found to be fit for the admission. In all the matters related to admission the decision of the admission committee shall be abiding.
ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY CRETERIA
- Pre-nursery: The child should be 2 + on 30th March of the corresponding year.
- Nursery: The child should be 3 + on 30th July of the corresponding year.
- Prep: The child should be 4 + on 30th July of the corresponding year.
- Class I: The child should be 5 + on 30th July of the corresponding year.
- Likewise will be the criteria for rest of the higher classes.