REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION PROCESS
DPS Sahibabad is one of the best schools around East Delhi and offers its learners world class education transacted through innovative curriculum designs and engaging pedagogy interspersed with an array of activities. The school’s state of the art infrastructure comprising of well- equipped classrooms with projectors and high-tech systems along with a safe, comfortable and secure learning environment is a huge attraction for the students from areas near and far including - Dilshad Garden, Shahdara, Yamuna Vihar, Preet Vihar, Vivek Vihar, Anand Vihar, Laxmi Nagar, Loni and Raj Nagar Extension.
The registration form is available at School Office on all working days with cash payment of Rs. 1500/
Registration forms duly completed/filled in all respects along with the certified photocopy of the birth certificate, transfer certificate and certified photocopy of marks sheet of the class last attended, to be submitted at the School Administrative Office between 9 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on all working days.
There will be a pre-admission written test from class 1 onwards. Those candidates who clear the written test will be called for interaction.
Based on the observation, admission test, interaction and other admission criteria, the school reserves the right to admit students who are found to be fit for the admission. In all the matters related to admission the decision of the admission committee shall be abiding.
ADMISSION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Pre-nursery: The child should be 2 + as on 31st March of the corresponding year.
- Nursery: The child should be 3 + as on 31st March of the corresponding year.
- Prep: The child should be 4 + as on 31st March of the corresponding year.
- Class I: The child should be 5 + as on 31st March of the corresponding year.
- Likewise will be the criteria for rest of the higher classes.